Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Is Cash for iPhones Legit?



image credit: http://directsellingnews.com/

The internet, to me is a very, very vast jungle with lots of different animals. You may enjoy being in it but you’d have to know a lot of survival skills to be able to live peacefully in it. And while the internet has changed how businesses work all over the world, it can never guarantee a smooth sailing deal especially when you’re not sure who you’re dealing with. What makes customers more susceptible is that the internet lacks the physical factors of selling, making it harder to know if the person or company you’re talking with are real people or not.

This has always been my mindset when doing important business-oriented things over the internet. I own a small shop on eBay that sells brand new and second hand smartphones to people online and I try to maintain an online reputation that’s as clean as my spoon after eating dessert. In the same way that I maintain my online reputation to be as credible as possible, I also make sure that I only deal with people over the internet that have good reputations, which is why I chose Cash for iPhones. I wrote this Cash for iPhones review not because they paid me to do so, but because they paid me handsomely for what I sold them and always make a point to do so whenever I make a deal with them. An online business person knows how hard it is to work for a clean reputation and so I’m helping them out by writing this review.

sell an iphone at cashforiphones


Basically, my business entails buying new or slightly new units from my clients at a cheaper price and selling them online at retail price. I also sell iPhone and iPhone accessories through my eBay store.  Normally, the iPhones and other smartphones I get are locked to a certain mobile carrier or have some sort of repairable damage. Before selling it off through my eBay store, I have it repaired and prepped to make it work like a brand new smartphone (if it has been damaged or used for a while) and resell it. But business isn’t always as smooth as it should be. Sometimes I get iPhones that are really far beyond repair and I can’t really sell them so they all end up in a box in my office. And then I discovered that I can sell iPhone units at Cashforiphones.com and my business became more profitable than ever before.

I sell about 5 to 6 iPhones per transaction and each iPhone is definitely useless. Some have cracked up screens which would cost more than what I’m willing to pay for while some are waterlogged and don’t even power up anymore. I get at least 50 to 70 bucks a piece and each transaction would net me 200 to 300 bucks which is way more than what I’d get if I sold those iPhones to junk shops and recycling companies out there. Here’s what I say to those who ask the question, “Is Cash for iPhones legit?”

Yes, it definitely is! And that’s my experience talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment